A planner or a coordinator is a person who plans each aspect of your wedding event or corporate event. Weddings are said to be made in heaven but a professional wedding planner makes your wedding day attractive to all in all respects.
They manage overall wedding event and ensure that everything goes smoothly without a hitch from beginning to the ending. They will assist you in making right selection, and choose the perfect wedding vendors and venue. They even maintain a balance in what is happening, when it is happening, which is doing it while keeping a strict watch that everything goes within budget. In all, wedding planners can really make couples dreams come true.
The assigned responsibilities of the wedding planner include:
- (S)He sets a realistic budget for your wedding.
- (S)He makes a master plan that map out all the little details from ceremony music to favors.
- Handles invitations from the wording and ordering to the addressing and mailing.
- Counseling you on proper etiquette as well as what’s hot on the wedding front.
- (S)He finds the top florists, photographers, bands, caterers and other vendors in your price range.
- Understand the style, colors, vibe and taste of the couple.
- Gives you ideas and tell you about current trends.
- See and add details you might have missed.
- Design your tables, lighting, and other visual details.
- Helps you choose bridesmaid dresses, and other wedding party attire, your bridal gown and or groom’s wear.
- (S)He manages wedding day, supervises vendors, setup, and delivery, handling emergencies and soothing nerves etc.