LED (light-emitting diode) is a electric light source which was invented by a Russian named Oleg Vladimirovich Losev, in the 1920. LED lights are available in various colors and wavelength. They are used for variety of purposes and are quite popular because of their durability, efficiency, environment-friendly nature, etc.
A good arrangement of lighting gives perfect view of landscape garden. It should be installed in well placed location with prior planning. An elegant lighting landscape garden can be installed by following ways:
- In first phase of installation draw the sketch of house patio, deck and landscape. Be sure that everything of home like trees and shrubs, flower beds, any garden ornaments and important features of your landscape should be include in the sketch.
- Make a planning for lighting fixtures placement. In this process you have to decide on the features and parts of the landscape that you want to highlight.
- These lights are available in two models: solar-powered and low voltage lights. choose the light as per the need of landscape design
- Make a planning to choose real LED lighting because they are available in a wide range of shapes and colors. Portable floodlights, camping lanterns, flashlights, patio and deck lights, pond lights, etc are some common LED lighting.
- For highlighting a tree or a garden ornament or some flowers spotlights are the best option. This type of lighting effect can also be achieved by ‘up lights’, which gives dramatic lighting effect.
- To illuminate pathways and the outdoors in general down lighting is an appropriate choice. This kind of light fixtures are placed above eye level and mainly used to cover wide areas.
- These lights are available in different amperes and voltages. A individual can use them as per the need of landscape design.
These types of lighting fixtures are capable to visualize various features of landscape as per your imagination. You can display your creativity in your landscape, with the help of these lights.