Physical fitness is totally required for good health and generally obtained as a result of exercise and nutrition.
Benefits of personal fitness training are:
- Active individuals will have a longer life and improved quality of life.
- Exercise nourishes the heart, vascular system and the respiratory system to fight against the adverse effects of cardiovascular disease.
- Reduces the daily depreciation of the heart rate and the cardiovascular system.
- Improves the ability to do regular activities with reduced effort and enhances the ability to do work at higher intensities easily.
- Reduces pressure on the veins and the arteries of vascular system and decreases danger of a coronary event or stroke.
- A suitable change in body composition decreases the risk of cardiovascular disease, diabetes and obesity and also some significant alarming diseases.
- Develops HDL Cholesterol (Good) and reduces LDL Cholesterol (Bad). Decreases the risk of cardiovascular disease and development of atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries).
- Controls the body fat, increases cellular reactivity to insulin and controls blood sugar levels.
- Improves the strength of all connective tissue, which makes individual less prone to injury.
- Reduces the risk of osteoporosis and decreases the possibility of injury and breaks to bones.
- Improves physique with a more toned look.
- Develops strong abdominal and back, which provides better posture and decreases the possibility of back pain.
- Individuals experience better mental health, enhances self-image and decreases stress and anxiety.